Recently we shared a delicious recipe from one homemade chicken curry salad. The chicken we used for it is the same as we use for this recipe: a delicious chicken satay salad. Delicious for a sandwich, cracker or maybe even loose. This chicken satay salad is a lot healthier than that from the supermarket. Easy, fast and delicious.
- Calories: 314 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11 gr
- Sugars: 4 gr
- Fats: 17 gr
- Saturated: 2,2 gr
- Proteins: 28 gr
- 100 gram ready-made chicken fillet
- 30 gram peanut butter (with pieces of nut in it)
- 10 ml of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sambal ulek
- 1 tl ginger powder
- ½ spring onion
- Salt and pepper
Preparation method homemade chicken satay salad
- Drain the chicken and put it in a bowl. Add the peanut butter and about 2 tbsp water. Mix everything well so that the peanut butter is well mixed through the chicken.
- Add the ginger powder, soy sauce and sambal ulek. Mix everything well again.
- Add some pepper and salt to taste, if desired.
- Cut the spring onion into thin rings and sprinkle over the salad.
- Eat the chicken satay salad with a whole grain cracker or sandwich.