Do you ever eat chocolate paste? Then you should definitely make this recipe! This protein-rich chocolate spread is made from chickpeas and protein chocolate. Great for a sandwich or to add to your cottage cheese, for example.
Note: these ingredients are for 1 portion. To make the chocolate spread easier you can do all the ingredients 4 times.
Do you want protein-rich chocolate spread, but don't feel like standing in the kitchen for it? Then the Delicious Protein Spread your best friend!
Nutritional value for 1 sandwich with protein-rich chocolate spread
Calories: 235 kcal
Carbohydrates: 33 gr
Sugars: 6 gr
Fats: 5 gr
Saturated: 1,2 gr
Proteins: 10 gr
- 1 whole wheat sandwich
- ¼ bar High Protein Chocolate - Dark Chocolate
- 35 grams of chickpeas
- 10 ml of skimmed milk
- 2 dates
Preparation of protein-rich chocolate spread
- Place the dates in warm water and let it soak for around 10 minutes.
- Remove the chickpeas from the can and let them drain.
- Put the chocolate in a bowl and put it briefly in the microwave. Mix this with some milk and liquefy the chocolate.
- Put the chickpeas, dates, chocolate and some extra milk in a food processor. Mix everything well until you get a real chocolate spread. More milk means that your pasta becomes more fluid, so be careful!
- Spread the chocolate spread on your whole wheat bun and enjoy!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends