Wraps are an easy and delicious way to alternate with bread. For me it is a good source of fiber if you use the whole grain variety, and you can combine it with anything. This is also the case with this delicious omelette and guacamole. The disadvantage of using both avocado and egg is the fact that a lot of fats come into the meal. That's why I like to use only the proteins. Liquid egg proteins are perfect for that. This recipe contains a lot of fiber and a lot of protein.
- Calories: 592 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34 gr
- Sugars: 2 gr
- Fats: 27 gr
- Saturated: 4,3 gr
- Proteins: 29 gr
- 1 large whole wheat wrap (Or choose the Perfect Protein Wrap for even more protein!)
- 200 ml 100% liquid egg white
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tomato
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic (powder)
Preparation method wrap with guacamole and egg white omelette
- Put a pan on high heat and add a little bit of olive oil. Let this heat up and then pour in the egg whites. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and fry it on both sides.
- Place the wholemeal wrap on a plate and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds at 900 watts. Then let it cool slightly.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon. Put this in a food processor. Add some pepper, salt and garlic (powder). Grind this as finely as possible.
- Cut the tomato into slices as thin as possible, do the same with the cucumber.
- Spread the guacamole over the wrap. Then top it with the tomato and cucumber. Finally, put the egg white omelet on the wrap. Then roll it up.
- You can cut or eat the rolled up wrap.