A really good carrot cake is pure enjoyment with a cup of coffee or tea, but unfortunately we can only eat this occasionally, since the average carrot cake is full of sugar. But what if you can enjoy a carrot cake every morning? That you can simply make it in the microwave in 3 minutes and you only need a bowl for this? That sounds too good to be true, but this recipe gives you a delicious creamy carrot cake full of protein! And another plus: with this breakfast you immediately get a portion of vegetables. It will not be easier, healthier and tastier than this, so vary your breakfast and make this vanilla-carrot cheesecake!
Do you want to keep it simple? Then buy grated carrots in the supermarket. So you have this recipe on the table in 5 minutes!
Nutritional value per item
Carbohydrates: 29,6 gr.
Fats: 8,9 gr.
Proteins: 33,3 gr.
Ingredients vanilla carrot cheesecake
- 75 gr. grated carrot
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons oatmeal (30 gr.)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cottage cheese (75 gr.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla aroma
- 1 scoop Whey Delicious Vanilla (20 gr.)
- pinch of salt
- possibly a pinch of cinnamon or cookie spices
- 0% syrup vanilla flavor
Preparation vanilla carrot cheesecake
- Stir all ingredients together in a microwave-safe container.
- Place the container in the middle of the microwave and let it cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts, the middle may still be a bit creamy.
- Generously sprinkle the vanilla carrot cheesecake with the 0% syrup vanilla flavor and enjoy!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with Anneloes Beverwijk