Sometimes a salad is ideal to get few calories, but still get full. By adding some tuna to the salad, you immediately ensure a lot of proteins! This delicious tuna salad contains only 212 calories of which no less than 43 grams of protein!
Calories: 212 kcal
Carbohydrates: 2 gr
Sugars: 0 gr
Fats: 3 gr
Saturated: 1,2 gr
Proteins: 43 gr
- 150 grams of tuna on water
- Lamb's lettuce
- Iceberg lettuce
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cucumber
- 50 grams of chestnut mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet Soy Sauce (Soy Sauce Manis)
Preparation Tuna salad with mushrooms and soy sauce
- Finely chop the iceberg lettuce and wash it with cold water. Drain the lettuce and put it in a deep plate with the lamb's lettuce. Cut the tomato and cucumber into small pieces and add them to the lettuce.
- Put a pan on the heat and fry in the mushrooms with a clove of garlic, pepper and salt.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the salad together with the mushrooms.
- Finally, pour the Sweet Soy Sauce over the salad. Enjoy your meal.
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends