A sandwich with chicken fillet is ideal as a protein source and also very tasty! We use chicken thigh fillet for this recipe. This may be slightly fattier than lean chicken fillet, but that makes it tastier and more tender. This Sweet Chili Chicken Sandwich is finished with a little lettuce, alfalfa and Mayo Zero for a true taste sensation! The sandwich is ideal for lunch, but would not even look out of place with dinner.
- Calories: 567 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56 gr
- Sugars: 12 gr
- Fats: 20 gr
- Saturated: 11,3 gr
- Proteins: 33 gr
- 175 grams of chicken thigh fillet
- 1 whole-grain sandwich
- 30 ml Light Sauce - Sweet Chili
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 the Light Sauce - Mayo Zero
- ½ tbsp soy sauce
- Lamb's lettuce
- Salt and pepper
- Spices & Herbs - Hot & Spicy
Preparation method Sweet Chili Chicken Sandwich
- Put the chicken thigh fillet in a (reusable) plastic bag and flatten it with a rolling pin or other hard object. If the fillet is flatter, it will cook a lot faster.
- Place a pan on medium heat and fry the thigh fillet with a little salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, mix the sweet chili sauce, Hot & Spicy herbs and soy sauce together in a bowl.
- When the chicken thigh fillet is almost cooked, turn the heat to the lowest setting and add the sweet chili mixture. Stir this until it becomes a bit firmer. Make sure the chicken is completely covered.
- Bake the bun in the oven.
- Mix the light mayo with the soy sauce in another new bowl. Cut the bun open and spread it with the mayonnaise. Then top it with the lettuce, alfalfa and chicken. Enjoy your meal!