Who doesn't love sushi now ?! That's why we made a sushi bowl recipe today. We have replaced the sushi rice with brown rice for the extra fibers. In addition, you immediately get a lot of proteins and good fats. Curious about the recipe? Try it yourself now!
Calories: 527 kcal
Carbohydrates: 53 gr
Sugars: 1,8 gr
Fats: 18 gr
Saturated: 5,2 gr
Proteins: 32 gr
- 100 grams of Norwegian smoked salmon (cubes)
- 75 grams of brown rice
- Edamame beans
- Spring onion
- Soy sauce with reduced salt
- Spices & Herbs - Hot & Spicy
Preparation Sushi bowl with salmon
- Cook the brown rice according to the package until done.
- Grate the carrot and cut the cucumber and spring onion into small pieces. Drain the edamame beans.
- Put the rice, salmon cubes, edamame beans, carrot, cucumber and spring onion in the bowl.
- Sprinkle some hot & spicy herbs over it and then pour some soy sauce over it. Enjoy it.
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends