Steak is a good source of protein and also very tasty. Today we baked the steak in an Eastern way and combined it with a delicious spicy light mayonnaise. This spicy wrap with bullet steak offers a good balance between carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Calories: 498 kcal
Carbohydrates: 47 gr
Sugars: 4 gr
Fats: 11 gr
Saturated: 2,8 gr
Proteins: 49 gr
- 1 bullet steak of approximately 180 grams
- 2 whole-grain wraps
- Carrot strips
- Spring onion
Preparation Spicy wrap with steak
- Remove the steak from the fridge half an hour before you start cooking and allow it to reach room temperature.
- Put a pan on a high heat and add some olive oil. Meanwhile, cut the steak into the thin strips. Put the steak in the pan and add some pepper, salt and soy sauce. Cook the steak as desired.
- Heat the wraps briefly in the microwave.
- Place the wraps on a plate and place some carrot, sliced cucumber and spring onion on top.
- Then mix the mayonnaise with the spicy herbs. The more herbs you add, the spicier the mayonnaise becomes.
- Divide the fried steak over the wraps and finally pour the spicy mayonnaise over it. Enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends