The Sloppy Jane is actually a corruption of the American Sloppy Joe. Which is simply a hamburger bun with a bolognese sauce, or a white bun with full-fat minced beef (typically American). And of course there is room for improvement, which is why this Sloppy Jane is the healthier sister of the Sloppy Joe! This healthy Jane has a spelled bun instead of a hambuger bread, a lean chicken burger instead of fat ground beef, lots of fresh vegetables and a Light Sauce Italian! This way you can get 300 grams of vegetables with a hamburger sandwich! And you don't have to season anything yourself, because the Light Sauce Italian already does that for you. A perfect burger for a BBB night: Blockbusters, Burgers and Beer (or just water of course). You have this burger on the table in fifteen minutes, so it is suitable for every level of kitchen prince (s).
Are you in a cut or do you have to limit your carbohydrates? Then omit the sandwich and add some extra vegetables for a warm Sloppy Jane salad.
Nutritional value (1 person)
Proteins: 38,3 gr.
Carbohydrates: 73,9 gr.
Fats: 27,6 gr.
Ingredients (2 people)
- 2 luxury spelled balls (or other whole-grain balls)
- 1 slice of 30+ cheese old
- 2 lean chicken burgers (American)
- 1 red onion
- 1 bowl of mushrooms
- 250 grams of snack tomatoes
- 3 pickles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bottle Light Sauce Italian
Preparation Sloppy Jane
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius (do you not have an oven? See step 5).
- Finely chop the red onion and the mushrooms into thin half slices. Slice the sweet tomatoes once in half and the gherkins into lengths.
- Divide the olive oil over 2 frying pans and fry the chicken burgers in one golden brown and until tender. Fry the sliced red onion in the other pan until it is 10 to 2 minutes.
- Then add the mushrooms to the pan with fried onion and fry for 2 minutes over high heat. Then add the cherry tomatoes and cook over high heat, stirring until they fall apart a little. Finally heat the Light Sauce Italian briefly for 1 minute.
- Place half a slice of 30+ cheese on both balls and let it melt in the oven for 3 minutes (if you don't have an oven? Let it melt on the chicken burgers for the last 3 minutes).
- Cut the spelled balls in half and cover with the pickle slices. Then place the chicken bugger on top and divide the Sloppy Jane sauce on both plates. Garnish with some parsley. Bon appetit!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with Anneloes Beverwijk