Today we have a recipe for a meal that is quite high in protein. This pasta salad with truffle steak contains 53 grams of protein and only 38 grams of carbohydrates and 12 grams of fats. And all for less than 500 calories! The High Protein Pasta from XXL Nutrition makes it even easier to get your proteins. Just like in the recipe, add steak for example, and you have a delicious protein-rich meal in front of you!
- Calories: 472 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38 gr
- Sugars: 7 gr
- Fats: 12 gr
- Saturated: 2,2 gr
- Proteins: 53 gr
- 1 steak (± 150 grams)
- 65 gram High Protein Pasta - Chickpea
- 30 ml Light Sauce - Mayo Zero
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- arugula (rocket salad)
- Salt and pepper
- Perfect Cooking Spray - Olive oil
Preparation method Pasta salad with truffle steak
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before preparing the meal.
- Cook the pasta according to the package, then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- Put a pan on high heat and spray some olive oil cooking spray in it. Bake the steak for about 2 to 3 minutes per side (depending on how you like your steak fried). Then let it rest for a few minutes in aluminum foil. Then cut the steak into cubes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the mayo and truffle oil in a bowl. Then add the steak cubes and mix everything together.
- Take a deep plate and mix the arugula and pasta together. Divide the steak over the plate.
Enjoy this delicious meal!