De light sauces from XXL Nutrition make it very easy to make delicious dishes without having to add too many calories. This is also the case with this carbonara light sauce. You can now easily make a pasta carbonara that is also very healthy. We added some turkey fillet and grated 30+ cheese for the extra protein.
- Calories: 370 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50 gr
- Sugars: 4 gr
- Fats: 9 gr
- Saturated: 3,5 gr
- Proteins: 23 gr
- 70 grams of whole wheat spaghetti
- 30 grams of turkey fillet meat toppings
- 20 grams of grated 30+ cheese
- 1 tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 50 ml Light Sauce - Carbonara
Preparation method Pasta carbonara
- Cook the spaghetti for about 8 minutes.
- Cut the turkey fillet into very thin strips. Clean the spring onion and cut it into thin rings.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and let it drain well. Then put the pasta in a deep plate and add the carbonara light sauce. Mix this well through.
- Then add the turkey fillet, grated cheese and spring onion. Add some pepper and salt to taste, if desired.
- You can garnish it with a little tomato.