Do you need a protein-rich meal after exercise? Then try this oriental omelet with us 100% liquid egg protein, steak and bean sprouts. This meal contains very few carbohydrates and fat and lots of protein. The big advantage if you use the 100% liquid egg protein is that you do not have to separate eggs and do not have to throw away egg yolks, ideal for an omelette!
Calories: 301 kcal
Carbohydrates: 5 gr
Sugars: 0 gr
Fats: 9 gr
Saturated: 2,7 gr
Proteins: 49 gr
Ingredients for 1 oriental omelet
- 100 gr steak (from the butcher)
- 150 gr 100% liquid egg protein from XXL Nutrition
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cucumber
- Red onion
- ¼ red pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- fresh coriander
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Ginger powder (djahé)
- Olive oil
The spices can of course be adjusted to your own taste!
- Put the egg proteins and one whole egg together in a small bowl. Add some pepper, salt and ginger powder. Is everything well mixed with a fork or whisk. Then place a large pan on the heat and add a dash of olive oil. Grab a tissue or cloth and rub the olive oil. In this way the olive oil is well distributed and the olive oil absorbs too much and saves you fat! When the pan is well warm, pour the egg mixture into the pan and let it cook over low heat. Turn around halfway once.
- Then place a saucepan half full of water on the fire and let it cook. Put the bean sprouts in the boiling water and let it boil for 1,5 minutes. Collect the bean sprouts in a strainer or colander and let it stand under cold running water for half a minute.
- Take another saucepan and place it on high heat. Put a little dash of olive oil in here and rub the olive oil with a cloth / tissue. When the pan is hot, place the steak in the pan. Grab this for about 1,5 minutes until the steak is nicely browned. Then rest the steak in a piece of aluminum foil (leave one side of the aluminum foil open). Use the pan of the steak to then briefly fry the sliced clove of garlic.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber into strips, the onion into thin quarter rings and the pepper into thin rings.
- Place the omelet on a plate, place a strip of bean sprouts in the middle. Put the cucumber, pepper and red onion on top of the bean sprouts. Then slice (thinly cut) the steak and place it on top of the rest. Pick some coriander leaves and sprinkle over the omelet. Pour a dash of soy sauce over the omelet and then roll it up. And voilà, the oriental omelet with steak and bean sprouts is ready.
Now it's time to eat, eat tasty!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends