An omelet sandwich always works well. But with the Delicious Omelette from XXL Nutrition it becomes very easy to bake an omelette. Another advantage: there is less fat in the Delicious Omelette compared to normal eggs. Today we have the bacon flavored omelette. We made a delicious cottage cheese-bacon mixture with that.
- Calories: 680 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 69 gr
- Sugars: 5 gr
- Fats: 18 gr
- Saturated: 6,9 gr
- Proteins: 56 gr
- 1 sachet Delicious Omelette Bacon
- 100 grams of cottage cheese
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 thick slices of whole wheat bread
- arugula (rocket salad)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley
Preparation method omelette sandwich with cottage cheese and bacon
- Mix the Delicous Omelette with 120 ml water in a shaker cup and shake well. Place a pan over medium heat with a small amount of olive oil. Fry the omelette on both sides until golden brown.
- In another pan, fry the bacon until crispy. Then let it cool well. Then cut the bacon into small pieces.
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl and add the garlic powder, salt and pepper to it. Chop the parsley and mix it through the cottage cheese. Do the same with the bacon.
- Place the bread on a plate and place the omelette on it. Spoon the cottage cheese bacon mixture onto the omelet. Serve with a little rocket.