Oatmeal is a source of carbohydrates and fiber. It is therefore ideal for breakfast or for lunch! Add some extra protein powder and you will soon have excellent nutritional values. Today we took it a step further with this recipe and added some extra protein with a N'Joy Protein Bar. The warm fruit completes this recipe! Excellent nutritional values and a pleasure to eat!
- Calories: 687 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 76 gr
- Sugars: 10 gr
- Fats: 16 gr
- Saturated: 3,1 gr
- Proteins: 62 gr
- 75 grams of oatmeal
- 40 gram Whey Delicious - Vanilla
- 1 N'Joy Protein Bar - white chocolate / blueberry
- 100 grams of frozen red fruit
Preparation method Oatmeal with fruit and a protein bar
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl and add water. Make sure the oatmeal is just under water. Put the bowl in the microwave for 1 minute at 900 Watt.
- Then add the protein powder. You may need to add a little more water.
- Meanwhile, put the frozen fruit in a bowl and heat a little in the microwave.
- Cut the protein bar into slices.
- Now put the slices of protein bar on top. Pour the warmed fruit into the oatmeal.