This will really be a show stopper at parties or a pleasant evening of dining at home with friends or just enjoy yourself! A high protein pizza with the distinct taste of barbecue chicken. A worldwide favorite that you could now eat every day! So pay attention to all pizza lovers, from now on you will eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner with this recipe. But why is this pizza so good? Because you replace the bottom for a whole-grain tortilla and bbq sauce (often full of sugars) with the light sauce BBQ, which you can use for 4.5 kcal per portion. And did we mention that this pizza only needs 10 minutes in the oven? So you also have it on your plate in no time, so never a reason not to eat pizza!
Vary nicely with vegetables that you like or are still in your fridge!
Nutritional value per pizza
Carbohydrates: 37,9 gr.
Fats: 25,1 gr.
Proteins: 36,3 gr.
Ingredients (1 pizza)
- 1 whole-grain wrap
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- black pepper
- 3 mushrooms in slices
- 10 snack tomatoes in slices
- 6 black olives in slices
- 2 tbsp corn (30 g)
- 100 gr. chicken fillet flakes
- 50 gr. slices of mozzarella
- 2 portions light sauce BBQ
- possibly a handful of arugula
Preparation High protein Texas BBQ style pizza
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Spread the tomato puree on the whole-grain wrap and sprinkle some black pepper over it.
- Cover the wrap with the slices of mushroom, sweet tomato, olive and mozzarella. Then divide the chicken fillet flakes and the corn over it.
- Bake the pizza in 10 minutes in the preheated oven and serve with the portions light sauce BBQ and a handful of arugula. Enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with Anneloes Beverwijk