Here we don't need to waste a lot of words about a healthy hair salon. Again: a healthy hair salon !! What does a man want more?! The nice thing is that you can put almost any cheat meal in a healthy jacket and transform it into a healthy, responsible meal. And in this recipe you will find everything you can find in a normal kapsalon: fries, shawarma, cheese, lettuce and lots, lots of garlic sauce. The latter is therefore a major problem factor, because with a generous portion of garlic sauce you can pop an extra 200-400 kcal on your hair salon, and let's be honest that the fries and shawarma are not really healthy in themselves. It is not for nothing that an average hair salon contains about 1500 kcal and is therefore the most calorie-rich fast food in the Netherlands! With this recipe, you can enjoy a great hair salon for less than half the calories!
If you don't feel like (or have the time) to cut sweet potatoes yourself, simply buy a bag of sweet potato fries and skip step 1 of the preparation method.
Nutritional value per person
Carbohydrates: 66.4 gr.
Fats: 30.6 gr.
Proteins: 41.5 gr.
Ingredients (2 people)
- 400 gr. sweet potato
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- (optional: chili powder)
- 300 gr. chicken shawarma
- 250 g Cherry tomatoes
- 200 gr. cucumber
- 1 yellow peppers
- 2 handfuls of lettuce
- 2 slices of 30+ cheese
- 100 gr. XXL light sauce garlic
Preparation Healthy Kapsalon
- Scrub the sweet potatoes thoroughly with a scouring pad. Peeling is not necessary, because the skin contains the most vitamins. Cut the potatoes into thick fries.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius. Mix the sweet potato fries with the tablespoon of olive oil and the spices to taste. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 45 minutes until golden brown and done, turn halfway through.
- Fry the chicken shawarma in a pan without extra oil or butter, these are already marinated and contain sufficient fat of their own. Bake in 10 minutes until brown and cooked. Then place in a baking dish and cover with the cheese slices, place the baking dish in the last 5 minutes with the sweet potato fries in the oven, so that the cheese melts over the shawarma.
- Cut the cucumber, tomatoes and the bell pepper into thin slices.
- Divide the sweet potato fries on 2 plates, divide the lettuce and vegetables on top and then the chicken shawarma with cheese. Finally, distribute a generous portion of XXL light sauce garlic and attack!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with Anneloes Beverwijk