It is starting to get better again and of course ice cream should be served in good weather! With this recipe, you quickly made banana ice cream yourself, which consists of only 3 ingredients: banana, milk and a sweetener (that can do no harm). So without added sugars or bad fats.
- Calories: 142 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 33 gr
- Sugars: 15 gr
- Fats: 0,5 gr
- Saturated: 0,5 gr
- Proteins: 3 gr
- 4 ripe bananas
- 200 ml of skimmed milk
- 10 grams of grated coconut
- Delicious Flavor Drops – Framboos
Preparation method banana ice cream
- Make sure the bananas are well ripe, otherwise they are very difficult to mash.
- Mash the bananas together with the milk into a kind of batter.
- Add the flavor drops and mix well again.
- Put the 'batter' in the ice molds and put them in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the ice cream from the ramekins when they are well frozen. Sprinkle some coconut grater over it for extra flavor.