In the summer, a salad is always good to eat. The smoked chicken thigh fillet salad that we made today is also low in carbohydrates. On the other hand, it contains a lot of (unsaturated) fats and proteins.
You can find smoked chicken thighs at the Asian supermarket and perhaps also in certain supermarkets. As an alternative, you can also choose regular smoked chicken breast, which contains even less fat, but therefore also slightly less flavor.
- Calories: 289 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8 gr
- Sugars: 5 gr
- Fats: 20 gr
- Saturated: 4,8 gr
- Proteins: 20 gr
- 65 grams of smoked chicken thigh fillet
- 1 egg
- arugula (rocket salad)
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cucumber
- 10 grams of black olives
- 50 grams of sweet and sour pickle
- 15 ml Light Sauce - Mayo Zero
- 10 ml Light Sauce - Hot Red Pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Perfect Cooking Spray - Olive Oil
Preparation method Smoked chicken thigh fillet salad
- Put a frying pan on the fire, add some olive oil cooking spray and fry the egg here. Sprinkle a little pepper and salt over it.
- Meanwhile, cut the smoked chicken thigh and place it next to the egg in the pan. These only need to be warm.
- Wash the arugula and cut the tomato, cucumber, pickle and olives. Put all this in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix the light mayo and sriracha together in a bowl.
- Place the egg and chicken thigh slices on top of the salad. Pour the spicy mayo over the chicken.
Dinner is ready, enjoy!