Do you have no inspiration what to eat tonight? Then we have a nice recipe for you; baked potato filled with sweet chili pulled chicken. The waiting time is a bit longer, but the actions are fairly simple. In addition, this dish is low in calories and fat and relatively high in protein, ideal for someone who wants to eat healthily.
Nutritional value of 1 baked potato
Calories: 237 kcal
Carbohydrates: 33 gr
Sugars: 2 gr
Fats: 3 gr
Saturated: 0 gr
Proteins: 20 gr
Ingredients for 1 baked potato
- 90 grams of chicken fillet
- 1 large potato (floury)
- ½ block of chicken broth
- 100 grams of carrot
- 20 grams of iceberg lettuce
- 1/3 tomato
- 30 grams of cucumber
- 30 gram XXL Nutrition Sweet Chili light sauce
- Set the (hot air) oven at 200 degrees. Thoroughly clean the potato and remove any dirt. Wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the oven for an hour.
- Bring ½ liter of water to the boil with a ½ block of chicken broth. When the water boils, put the chicken in the water and let it boil for XNUMX minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the water and pick it in thin strips with 2 forks. This is easiest by pricking 1 fork in the chicken and loosening the chicken with the other fork. Then put the chicken in a dish and season it with the XXL Nutrition Sweet Chili sauce and some salt and pepper.
- Then peel the carrots and grate them finely with a food processor or by hand. Wash the iceberg lettuce and cut it into thin strips. Also cut the tomato and cucumber into small strips.
- Remove the potato from the oven after one hour. Cut it in half and add some lettuce in between. Then lay the picked chicken on it. Finally add a little of the grated carrot on top. And voilà, your evening meal is ready, enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends