Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but we often tend to make the same breakfast as always in the morning. Change that, because a good start to the day is half the battle! And as an athlete you naturally want to make sure that your breakfast is not only tasty, but also nutritious. That is why this smoothie consists of all macronutrients: proteins, carbohydrates and fats, so that you can start your day energetically. But in addition to the required nutrients, this smoothie is a real gem when it comes to taste. Do you love chocolate and strawberry? Then this breakfast smoothie will undoubtedly find its place in your morning ritual, because in just 5 minutes your breakfast will be on the table.
Do you want to gain a breakfast high in carbs? Add some extra oatmeal to this smoothie or serve with granola / muesli.
Nutritional value per portion
Calories: 428 kcal
Carbohydrates: 52.9 gr
Fats: 14.6 gr
Proteins: 17 gr
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 medium-sized ripe banana
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 medjoul dates without seeds
- 1 box of frozen strawberries 225 gr.
- 1/2 scoop of vanilla Whey Delicious
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa
- XXL light sauce strawberry syrup
- Add the banana, avocado and medjoul dates to a food processor (or blender) and mix until smooth. Then add the frozen strawberries and mix until an icy pink smoothie is created.
- Put half of the frozen smoothie in a separate container and leave the other half in the food processor (or blender). Add the scoop of whey and the cocoa powder to the food processor (or blender) and mix smoothly.
- Put the strawberry layer and chocolate layer alternately in a glass and serve with a generous portion of the XXL light sauce strawberry syrup.
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with Anneloes Beverwijk