Rice porridge is a dessert where of course rice is the main ingredient. Normally rice can be a bit dry, but with rice porridge the whole dish is nice and creamy. The Delicious Protein Rice Pudding contains extra proteins and is therefore ideal for strength athletes. Add some extra almonds and fruit to it, and you will get enough good nutrients to pop into the gym!
- Calories: 429 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 55 gr
- Sugars: 23 gr
- Fats: 12 gr
- Saturated: 1,2 gr
- Proteins: 24 gr
- 1 can Protein Rice Porridge
- 20 grams of roasted almonds
- ¼ apple
- 4 strawberries
Preparation Protein-rich rice porridge with fruit and almonds
- Put the rice porridge in a bowl or dish.
- Remove the crowns from the strawberries and cut into small pieces, do the same with the apple. Sprinkle this over it.
- Finely chop the almonds and divide it over the whole.
- Finally sprinkle some cinnamon on the entire dish. Enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends