Oatmeal porridge with Whey is an easy and fast meal full of good nutrients. You can also vary endlessly with it and that is what we did today. With a little Flavor Drops and fresh fruit you can make the oatmeal porridge a lot tastier. But today we also added pieces of Crispy Protein Bar on top! Do you know the Crispy Protein Bar Toffee & Pretzel taste already? Absolutely worth trying!
This recipe is especially suitable for your training or when you are bulging.
Nutritional value Crispy Protein Oatmeal porridge
Calories: 842 kcal
Carbohydrates: 100 gr
Sugars: 25 gr
Fats: 21 gr
Saturated: 7,5 gr
Proteins: 59 gr
- 80 grams of oatmeal or Perfect Oats
- 40 gram Whey Delicious - Vanilla
- Delicious Flavor Drops - Vanilla
- 1 Crispy Protein Bar - Toffee & Pretzel
- ½ pear
- 1 apple
- 10 gram Dry roasted almonds
- Put the oatmeal in a bowl and fill it with water until the oatmeal is just below it. Put the bowl in the microwave for about a minute.
- Spoon the Whey through the oatmeal and add some extra vanilla Flavor Drops to taste.
- Cut the bar into small pieces and place it on the oatmeal porridge.
- Wash the apple and pear and cut both into small pieces. Finely chop the almonds. Place the apple pieces, pear and chopped almonds on the oatmeal. Enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends