Sunshine, of course, means a fresh milkshake. But a milkshake often contains a lot of sugars and, if you are not careful, also a lot of fats. In this recipe we have tried to keep the fats and sugars as low as possible. On the other hand, the amount of proteins is extra high. An ideal chocolate milkshake to enjoy responsibly as an athlete!
- Calories: 346 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23 gr
- Sugars: 3 gr
- Fats: 12 gr
- Saturated: 7,3 gr
- Proteins: 37 gr
- 300 ml of skimmed milk
- 30 grams of chocolate Whey Delicious (Of Protein Milkshake for even more creaminess!)
- 3 tbsp light whipped cream
- 1/3e candy bar High Protein Chocolate (flavor of your choice)
- 6 to 8 ice cubes
Preparation method chocolate milkshake with whipped cream
- Put the ice cubes in a blender and grind them fine.
- Then add the milk and whey. Mix everything together well again to create a light milkshake. Pour the milkshake into a tall glass.
- Shake the whipped cream and spray a nice swirl on the milkshake.
- Cut or shave the chocolate into small pieces. Sprinkle this over the milkshake. You can choose to shave a little extra and put this in the milkshake so that you have nice pieces of chocolate in the milkshake.