Who doesn't like pancakes and who doesn't like chocolate? If you like both, this recipe is ideal for you. These Choco Protein Pancakes contain extra protein due to the liquid proteins and the Whey. Furthermore, the pancakes are low in fat because they contain no egg yolk or other products with fat. The recipe is relatively simple and you can have it ready in about 10 minutes. For such a delicious stack of pancakes that is absolutely little trouble!
Nutritional value of 1 portion (~ 7 pancakes)
Calories: 363 kcal
Carbohydrates: 42 gr
Sugars: 12 gr
Fats: 10 gr
Saturated: 3,3 gr
Proteins: 24 gr
- 40 gram Perfect Oats
- 45 gram Liquid Egg protein
- ½ scoop Whey Delicious chocolate milk
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 50 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Optional: Dried banana chips
- Optional: Milk chocolate
Preparation Choco Protein Pancakes
- Grab a bowl and make sure it is free of grease. You can do that by putting in some lemon juice and wiping it through with a cloth. Put the egg whites in the bowl and beat this with a hand blender.
- Put the oats, whey and cocoa in another bowl. Mix this well together. Add the milk and mix it through.
- Take the bowl of proteins and add this step by step to the other mixture.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat and add a little olive oil. Take approximately 1/7e of the pancake batter and put it in the pan. Bake it nicely brown on both sides. Repeat this until the batter is finished.
- Stack the pancakes into a nice pile. Pour some honey over it. You can possibly add some banana chips and extra milk chocolate over it for the extra taste.
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends