We already have one recently burger burrito made. Today it was time to make a variation: this burger pizza! This delicious pizza contains quite a few calories. On the other hand, the macros are well distributed and definitely much better than a regular pizza or burger. If you are bulging, this pizza is a good option for dinner anyway. Alternatively it is a good choice if you want to have a responsible cheat meal or share it with someone else and you can halve the nutritional values! Do you want a little less calories and especially fat? Then omit the bacon and reduce the amount of cheese.
Nutritional value for 1 Burger pizza
Calories: 1100 kcal
Carbohydrates: 104 gr
Sugars: 3 gr
Fats: 42 gr
Saturated: 18,9 gr
Proteins: 72 gr
- 200 grams extra lean ground beef
- Pizza base ready made of ± 250 grams (choose dough with the best nutritional value)
- 2 tomatoes
- 50 grams of grated 30+ cheese
- 2 slices of pickle
- 2 slices of bacon
- Arugula lettuce
- Tasty Burger Light Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Put a pan on the heat and add a little olive oil. Add the minced meat and fold it into fine flour. Also add some pepper and salt.
- Cut the tomato into the thin slices and place it on the pizza bottom. Now divide the minced meat over the pizza. Sprinkle the grated cheese last over the pizza and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Bake the 2 slices of bacon in the same pan as for the minced meat. Fry the bacon a little crispy and then let them cool well.
- Cut the pickle slices into small pieces as possible. Put the burger sauce in a bowl and add the pickle. Also cut the bacon into small pieces and add it to the sauce.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and pour the Tasty Burger Sauce over the pizza. Top it off with some arugula.
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends