Mango and chicken are a very tasty combination that often occurs in Asian cuisine. This smoked chicken sandwich also has a small Asian influence because the mango sauce is made a bit spicy. Of course you can choose how spicy you make the sauce, or whether you don't make it spicy at all.
Smoked chicken fillet contains very little fat and lots of protein. In combination with a whole-grain sandwich and the mango you get a lot of good nutrients!
Nutritional value for smoked chicken sandwich with spicy mango sauce
Calories: 322 kcal
Carbohydrates: 47 gr
Sugars: 23 gr
Fats: 3 gr
Saturated: 0,5 gr
Proteins: 27 gr
- 80 grams of smoked chicken fillet or ready-made canned chicken fillet
- ½ mango
- 1 whole-grain sandwich
- 10 gram dry roasted cashews
- Light Sauce Hot Red Pepper
- Place a saucepan with a small layer of water on the fire and bring to the boil.
- In the meantime, peel and cut half of the mango and cut the flesh into small cubes.
- Add the cubes to the water and cook for a while. Add a little of the Light Sauce and puree the mango pieces into a tasty sauce.
- Cut some slices from the cucumber and cut the smoked chicken fillet into slices. Place the cucumber and chicken fillet on the sandwich and add some mango sauce. Finely chop the cashew nuts and sprinkle over the mango sauce. Enjoy your meal!
More delicious recipes like this? Then view it quickly XXL Nutrition Recipe Book!
In collaboration with The Fit Food Friends